Ten of the best around:
- Tiësto ft. Matthew Koma – Wasted (Positiva)
- 3Lau ft. Bright Lights – How You Love Me (Island Records)
- Ellie Goulding – Beating Heart (Cahill club remix) (Polydor)
- Patrik Remann ft. Max C – Are You Ready? (PR Records)
- Duck Sauce – NRG (3Beat)
- Punk Party ft. Kelly Sweet – You And I (Aropa Records)
- David Jones & Ron Carroll – You & Me (Reunify & Total Sound remix) (Time Records)
- Kenneth Thomas ft. Codi – Would You Believe (Witness45 remix) (I Am Phoenix)
- Ramin Djawadi – Game Of Thrones Theme (Vanity In Mind remix) (White Label)
- York with Mohamed Bahi – Maarif 71 (Planet Love Recordings)
These are tracks being played on the best dance floors, radio stations and podcasts around the world.
Please check out the Jones and Carroll. It is so uplifting.
The Vanity In Mind remix is great and the York track is fantastic.
This is the new single by the international sensation that is Tiësto.
It follows his previous track – Red Lights – which peaked at #6 in the official UK singles charts and then spent another 4 weeks in the Top 20.
Tiësto caused quite a stir at the Miami Music Festival earlier in 2014. Just look at this and you’ll see why:
You’ll also hear Wasted. See what you think. I suspect it might chart higher than Red Lights :-)
This is a track by David Jones & Ron Carroll. It is out on Time Records.
I love the Reunify & Total Sound remix.
So uplifting! Guaranteed to make you smile!
Cream have announced that Steve Angello will be playing a special one-off show at the O2 Academy in London on Friday 30 May.
“Angello is renowned for raising the bar when it comes to live performances with never before seen production and visual effects giving fans a new and exciting live experience – this show will be no different,” promise Cream.
Tickets will go on general sale at 10.00 on Monday 7 April 2014.
A pop up nightclub is being launched to coincide with the Brighton Music Conference on 11 & 12 April 2014.
The nightclub, located underneath the city’s largest library, will be in the basement of boutique gallery Cloak at 1A Jubilee Square.
“We couldn’t be more excited, the opportunity arose for us to use this fantastic space to create a pop club that we’ve always dreamed of, and it is the perfect hub for the conference and really ties it all together with our roots in underground music,” commented Billy Mauseth, Director of the inaugural Brighton Music Conference.
DJs on the line up at the club include Seamus Haji, Andy Mac, Mick Fuller and Peter Hayward. Other acts appearing at Brighton Music Conference events around the city include Skream, Dave Clarke, Dave Seaman, John OO Fleming, Lisa Lashes and Anne Savage.
For more information visit: http://www.brightonmusicconference.co.uk/
Cream are hosting 16 parties at Amnesia in Ibiza to celebrate 20 years on the White Isle.
DJs including Paul van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Calvin Harris, Above & Beyond and Martin Garrix are just some of the names on the line up for the season which starts on Thursday 12 June.
Other artists include Aly & Fila, Laidback Luke, Eddie Halliwell, John O’Callaghan, Giuseppe Ottaviani and Deadmau5.
Advance tickets will be available from Friday 4 April 2014 via:
Ten massive tracks being played on the best dance floors and radio stations around the world:
- Playme – Euphoric Air (Bart Panco Piano mix) (Abora Recordings)
- Darren Tate ft. Jodie Elms – Daylight Blinds Me (DT8 Project Chilled mix) (Mondo Records)
- Kaum – Take Me Back (Sugar and Color)
- Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones – I Got U (Virgin EMI)
- Avicii – Addicted To You (Original mix) (PRMD/Positiva)
- Afrojack ft. Wrabel – Ten Feet Tall (Island Def Jam)
- Eranga ft. Tricia McTeague – Welcome Anymore (Vandit Records)
- One Direction – Story Of My Life (Franco De Mulero & Alex Laviano Laia’s remix) (White Label)
- Orjan Nilsen & Jonathan Mendelsohn – Apart (In My Opinion)
- Paul Oakenfold – Cafe Del Mar (Original mix) (Perfecto Fluoro)
Some very uplifting records! I am betting the Afrojack may just be the festival anthem of 2014.
And that One Direction remix is something special too.